Welcome!

Hello all!

President Russell M. Nelson has recently invited us to share our testimonies with everyone we can as part of the 2020 Bicentennial Anniversary of Joseph Smith's First Vision, an event that has changed the world.

I love the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know he was a prophet. I know he translated the Book of Mormon by the gift and power of God. That book has changed my life, and I was able to see the effect that it had on people's lives as I served a Mission for the Lord for His children in the Texas, Dallas Mission. So as a part of sharing my testimony of the Restoration, I created this blog for anyone who would be interested in hearing my insights, thoughts, and reviews for books and occasionally movies that especially pertain to Latter-day Saints. I will try to post frequently, but between school and my work and internship I cannot make any promise to a set schedule. I will, however, share my testimony in all things that I post, and pray that the information here can somehow reach out to anyone who may come across this blog.

I love you all, and have a happy new year!

Comments